- You are considering divorce or believe that your spouse is considering divorce.
- You are curious about the rights and responsibilities of you and your spouse under Missouri divorce law.
- You are in the process of divorce but want more information to assist in the decision-making process.
- You are curious about alternatives to litigation, such as mediation, collaborative process and other ways to “settle out of court.”
In the Workshops You Will:
- Learn about the interplay of the legal, financial and emotional aspects of divorce.
- Learn about the resources available to help you manage the process.
- Talk with others experiencing similar life changes.
- Learn from experts who have guided others through divorce.